Getting a 16GB iPhone may save you a few bucks, until you realize that you have to live with insufficient storage
If you’ve ever had a 16GB iPhone, we know your story.
1. When you realize that your phone memory is actually less than 16GB
The one I’m trying to manage isn’t up to 16GB
2. You when you see a new update for an app
I’m not doing this abeg.
3. And then you have to think of what app to delete because no space
Because the features on the new app looks enticing
4. Of course you have no songs on your phone because 16GB
5. So streaming platforms are your best friends
And your data is dancing away too
6. Few pictures because you know no space
7. And so you have to back up to Dropbox or Google Photos all the time
Bye bye data
8. When your friend wants to buy a 16GB iPhone
9. When you go out and people ask you how you’re dealing with your 16GB iphone
Can you kindly get out of my sight?
10. You know you’ve thought of iPhones having memory cards before to store everything
Admit it. We can tell Tim Cook this year